Chandra Nandini is Hindi television drama series which started on 10 October on Star Plus at 8:30. The show is produced by Ekta Kapoor under the banner of Balaji Telefilms and the show is directed by Ranjam Kumar Singh. Starring Shweta Basu Prasad as Nandini and Rajat Tokas as Chandragupta Maurya, the stories are totally based on the life of Chandragupta Maurya.
The story of the show is based on the life of Chandragupta Maurya, one of the major Indian Emperor of Ancient India. Behind every historic tale, it is a quiet narrative of hard work, capability makes it legendary. Such story is all about the critical figure of Indian History which was not only known for associate North and Southwest of present India and he is also the founder of Mauryan Empire. Chandra is a son of Queen Moora and King Suruagupta of a small kingdom in Peeplivan.
After the 10 years, Chanakya adopts Chandra as he sees him a king and he also thinks that he will help in the murder of Nand. On the other side, Avantika gives a birth to a daughter Nandini. After the 15 years both Chandra and Nandini grew up, Chandra is a powerful warrior which aim is revenge against Nand and throne. Beside this, Nandini is a beautiful warrior princess.
Chandra marries to the daughter of Selecuous Nicator to end Nand’s throne and occupy magadh. He succeeds and marries to Nandini as Chandra and Nandini hate each other being an enemy, but later the duo blooms their love during Durdhara’s pregnancy. Later Helena kills Durdhara looking Chandra and Nandini’s closeness and traps Nandini in the death of Durdhara’s.
Death of Durdhara’s departed both Chandra and Nandini for a long time. Nandini has challenged again over Vishkaya’s evil entry in Magadh to kill Chandra which is Padmanand’s trap. The show of Chandra Nandini’s love life is winning the compliment for its unique and marvelous concept of love.
- Rajat Tokas as Emperor Chandragupta Maurya
- Shweta Basu Prasad as Queen Nandini
- Manoj Kolhatkar as Acharya Chanakya
- Siddharth Nigam as Crown Prince Bindusara
- Prerna Sharma as Shubhadrangi
- Avneet Kaur as Charumitra
- Abhishek Nigam as Prince Bhadraketu
- Pragati Chourasiya as Chitralekha
- Gautam Nain as Prince Adhonis
- Nirisha Basnett as Princess Elis
- Sheezan K as Kartikay
- Charmi Dhami as Princess Tilottama
- Tanu Khan as Empress Helena
- Vidya Sinha as Senior Queen mother Sonarika
- Papiya Sengupta as Rajmata Moora
- Arpit Ranka as Mahapadma Nanda
- Pooja Banerjee as Princess Vishaka
- Sheeba Chaddha as Apama
- Chetan Hansraj as Parvatak Malayketu
- Sanjeev Siddharth as Amatya Rakshas
- Rohit Choudhary as Vakranas
- Saanvi Talwar as Queen Durdhara
- Piya Valecha as Princess Chhaya
- Lokesh Batta as Ex-Prince Dhana Nanda
- Danish Bagga as Pandugrath
- Mansi Sharma as Ex-Empress Avantika
- Geetanjali Mishra as Ex-empress Sunanda
- Vibhuti Thakur as Kanika
- Jineet Rath as young Chandragupta Maurya
- Angel Rupchandani as young Nandini
- Alexx O’Nell as Alexander the Great
- Ankur Malhotra as King Ambhi
- Ayaan Zubair Rahmani as Young Bindusara
- Mahi as Baby Bindusara
- Shikha Singh as a Princess